From:
John Day <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 13:31:48 -0400

Hello, Everyone,

I've been a biopsy identified celiac for twelve years now, but am still learning about various products.  This site's postings have been very helpful to me and I've enjoyed reading all of them.

I know Minute Maid lemonade is gluten free, but for the first time yesterday I tried HI -C in a restaurant (Newicks). I ate the meal I've usually eaten; the only difference was the lemonade. My stomach didn't respond well and I had a small "accident". Has anyone else had trouble with this product?  From now on, I'll stick with Minute Maid.

Also, the last time I had diarrhea, it was after consuming a bowl of Kellogg's Corn Pops with Lactain Calcium Fortified 1% lowfat milk. I don't think it was the milk, as it's supposedly lactose free, so I guess it was the corn pops, though I haven't been bothered by them before.  Any comments?

One last question.  I've been reading e-mails in which people refer to searching "the archives".  What are there, where are they, and how do I access them?  I've been writing notes on postings and it's time consuming.

Many thanks,
Kathie-Ann Day  [log in to unmask]