From:
the Baxters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:40:53 -0500

Hi!  I was just looking to see if anyone has been diagnosed with
Osteoporosis?  I'm 33 years old and was just diagnosed with Osteoporosis
through the bone density test. I'm thankful to have found it now before
more damage was done.  I'm taking Calcium and D (which I have been since
diagnosed with Celiac 2 1/2 years ago) and Fosamax, and exercising (
which I always have).  Just wanted to know if anyone else had any other
information that could help me.

Thanks.  Tracy