From:
Amy Burkhart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Burkhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:58:08 -0800

I am trying to repost this information as the original post got garbled in transit.

Still Riding Pizza is a company that makes gluten free crusts and markets them to already established pizzerias. They go in and train the staff on how to avoid cross contamination ie. crust is prepared in a separate location with separate utensils, clean hands etc... Their latest location is Mary's Pizza Shack's three Santa Rosa CA locations. It is a trial basis and if it does well, the hope is to expand it to the other Northern CA locations. I am posting this in hopes it will bring more folks in to the restaurant ( or any others on the still riding pizza website) so that we may continue to increase our options to dine out. I have no affiliation with either of these companies but we have eaten at Amici's several times ( another location carrying their crust) with no problems and a wonderful experience. My kids were even more excited to experience their first restaurant pizza. I encourage you all to try one of the places out. Enjoy! Amy