From:
Violla Orloff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Violla Orloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:02:44 -0700

We shall be visiting Washington DC and Virginia in March next year from the UK.  One of our party has celiacs disease and as we will be eating out most of the time we would like to know whether gluten free meals are generally available.  Just to make things more difficult she's also a vegetarian and doesn't eat fish.  Any advice you can give us would be very much appreciated.
Many thanks
Jennie Jackson