From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:49:41 -0400

Please join me in working for change at WFM.

It seems that corporate at Whole Foods Market will not group gf products
in one aisle or area to make shopping less time consuming and more
convenient for us.

It is time to let them know that following this scattered approach costs
them business.

Please go to their web site..

You can enter comment on their blog (even if it is a different topic) at

http://blog.wholefoodsmarket.com/

You can post the same comments on their customer service site at

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/contact/contact.html

I chose it to go to global headquarter along with my local store. I
chose the subject about "store policy comments and questions"

This is from my posts-

Many members of  our area Celiac Disease support/education group like
Whole Foods Market but are very frustrated that they have to walk all of
the aisles to find gluten-free items. We applaud the gluten-free
bakehouse and WFM brand gf items.All other health food and supermarket
stores have sections for gf items. Shopping when you are a gf diet is
work enough..why is it so much more work at WFM. Many people have told
me that they just give up and shop elsewhere.

How important are gf customers to WFM and when will you listen to our
needs?

-Michael Thorn, RN