From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 20:06:23 -0700

Hi All--

Does anyone know of specific references on any
credible websites that indicate celiac is considered a
disability? I'm having to prove this fact and don't
recall seeing any concrete information on this issue.

Any resources anyone can share as soon as possible
will be tremendously appreciated. I'm not planning to
file for disability, but I do need this information
for food assistance.

Thanks...

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama