From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 19:14:01 -0500

Hi.  This is Karen from central New York State.  There is a gf challah
bread recipe in either The Gluten Free Gourmet or More From the
Gluten Free Gourmet from Bette Hagman.  I don't have the book with me right
now, but I'll bet that you'll be bombarded with this recipe.  If you
aren't, please let me know.  I'd also be interested in other challah bread
recipies if you receive any.  I'm also lactose intollerant so this is good
for me.  I can obtain soy margarine and substitute it for the butter.  Good
luck and Happy Holidays.  I want everyone to know that this group has
helped me more than my doctors and I thank everyone for all of the
information that they sent in.  I also learn a lot from the questions that
are asked.      Happy Holidays everyone.  Karen