From:
Janet Meacham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Meacham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:59:23 -0700

Many of you may not know about using coconut flour as a delicious
alternative flour.  We offer 1 and 2 lb bags that we will be shipping in
about a week in our new ziplock packaging.

Coconut Flour 1 lb:     $7.40
                      2 lb:    $11.95
                    25 lb:    $89.00

The 25-lb bag is a great deal at only $3.56 a lb.  Plus you only have to
pay shipping once.

Another line of new products we are so excited about is called Sweet
Deliverance.  These are gluten free baking mixes and ready-made
products.  Most products are also sugar free with the exception of Dr.
Fife's Muffin mix which contains a natural unrefined sugar called
succanant.

Brownie Mix  8.95
Yellow Cake Bake Mix 8.95
Almond Biscotti  8.95
Macadamia Biscotti  7.80
Pistachio Biscotti   7.80
Choc Chip Cookies 6.50
Macadamia White Choc cookies 6.50
Peanut Butter cookies  6.50
Macarron Stars (choc or van)  5.50
Dr. Fife's Coconut Muffin Mix  (2 bags 9 oz each) 8.95

All these products are made with our coconut flour and oil.

Visit our website at www.simplycoconut.com
<http://www.simplycoconut.com/>  for more information or give Janet a
call for your order.

Janet