From:
Angela Stefani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 13:30:52 +1100

>My son Peter (15 months) had terrible constipation and irritability
>(probably from intestinal pain) when we put him on a GF diet.

Hi, I had very similar situation with my son now 28mths. He had severe ramps
in the tummy and I decided gluten free and the difference is super. The
diagnose is not celiac for him just an intolerence to wheat and maybe only.
He gets tested next week for confirmation. Also I have noticed that since on
Rice milk ( before he was on soya) he gut is even better.
Its trial and error for all of us and we must not forget we are the best
doctors for our children and ourselves.
Good luck
ANgela.