From:
Jami Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jami Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2011 17:24:59 -0700

Thank you all for the replies!  I received many responses.  The following
are the three answers that I received multiple times.
Again thanks,  I have only been Celiac aware for a month now.

All Kirkland products are GF according to glutenfreedrugs.com.  It's on this
page  http://www.glutenfreedrugs.com/list.htm
We've had good luck with the vitamins at Costco - most of the bottles
specifically list "no gluten" - we use their kids vitamins, adult vitamins,
and several specific ones (like the D3).  And I've found that calling the
Kirkland Signature 800# will get you an answer on a specific product (it
usually takes a day for them to get back to me, but they DO call back).

Costco corporate number is (425)313-8100.

Micellized D3 that we get from Dr. O'Bryans site, www.thedr.com