From:
Troy and Amy Budreau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:53:38 -0600

Well I didn't receive that many responses, but the ones I did receive
were conclusive that if there is a blue cheese product on a GF list it
is GF.  The company will tell you how they make the blue cheese.  Not
all blue cheese is made from the mold from bread.  Thanks to all who
responded!

Amy
West Branch, IA