From:
Tim Meadows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 11:47:21 EST

It is that time of the year where everybody wants to give our kids candy canes
to eat.  It is impossible to find out what brand the individual candy is since
they are wrapped in just clear plastic.  I have read the ingredients on a couple
of boxes and have not found any ingredients that are questionable.  Still, I am
not sure I should assume that all candy canes are GF.   Has anyone ever found
candy canes that are not GF?

Perhaps I should define "candy canes" in case they are an American thing. They
are red and white striped peppermint candy in the shape of a cane (or actually a
J).

Thanks!

Kay Meadows