From:
"C. Hammelrath" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 23:02:43 -0800

Use three to four of the sections of crackers in the Rice Bran Crackers
by Health Valley.  I used rolling pin and small hammer (they are harder
than the graham crackers!), ...place crackers in a freezer bag to do
this mashing.  Some suggested using food processor or blender ... I have
neither so did it the old fashioned was.   Add 1/4 C. melted margarine,
1 or 2 Tablesp. sugar, ...then pat into place in pie tin.

HOW  Bev got a GREEN pumpkin pie, I shall never know!  the crust should
have no effect on the pie color!  But then, I certainly am no kitchen
physicist!

It helps to give the crust about 10 min in a 325 oven, it sticks
together a little better.  Everyone loves it ... can't tell the diff
from the graham crackers!

Use for whatever filling goes well with that flavor.  For pumpkin I
think I'd check out some of Bette Hagman's recipes, or The Gluten  Free
Pantry's new pie crust, or Sandra, the G.F. Baker from the Midwest.
Happy baking all!

Again, thanks to all for the input and recipes!  Catherine