From:
Mary & Ed Marx <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary & Ed Marx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 14:07:50 -0700

Hi Group,
    I was recently at the OutBack SteakHouse Restaurant in Burlington, WA,
near the annual Tulip Festival venue. I would like to spread the word that
this restaurant has a special GF menu (you need to ask for the GF menu). The
service was excellent. The manager on duty, Julian, explained how to order
and to make sure that a GF meal was ordered. The manager checked with us
several times during the meal to make sure that I had no problems with the
meal. Two days later I still experienced no negative reactions. They even
offered a GF dessert, called Chocolate Thunder from Down Under; it was the
best GF brownie I ever had. It was a brownie with ice cream, whipped cream,
and chocolate syrup and nuts. The location is just off I-5 freeway north of
Mt. Vernon. I highly endorse this restaurant chain and in particular this
location. I will return here anytime I'm in the area.
            Mary (from Port Angeles, WA)

*******
*******