From:
Rebecca Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 14:23:43 -0500

I received 8 responses to my question about Arrowhead Mills Baking Mix.
Five reported they used it without adverse reactions (including one who
has acute celiac reactions), and were happy with the product.  Two had bad
reactions after using and one of those was not happy with the baked goods
it made.   The remaining one advised caution, stating that some Arrowhead
Mills products come from outside sources and they can't guarantee what is
in it.

Incidentally, I think it is very helpful when people who are stating
whether they do or don't have reactions to a certain products also state
whether they tend to have serious or immediate reactions.  It makes it
much easier to evaluate the use of a product in one's own situation.

Once again, thanks for the input!