From:
Judy Tillinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:44:01 -0500

I'm interested in hearing from  women with Celiac who have successfully
dealt with hair loss, specifically how the cause was discovered and what
the course of action was. I've checked the archive and nothing seems to
apply to the specifics. I'm especially interested in women who's
situation is similar to mine: perimenopausal, hair loss at the front
(similar to male pattern), sudden onset. Thanks, judy