From:
Tyrrell Rick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tyrrell Rick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:22:14 -0400

I have been diagnosed with CD by two doctors and with Collagenous Sprue (CS) by another doctor.  The same biopsy was used for both the CD and CS diagnosis.  CS appears to be much more severe as it may or may not be related to gluten intolerance and there is not much information about CS anywhere, in fact, one of my GI doctors had never heard of CS.

Has anyone else on this list been diagnosed with CD?

Thanks,
Rick Tyrrell