From:
Wendy Percival <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 16:29:00 EDT

Dear List,

On my shopping trip I found DeBole's Rice Pasta and Cheese in a box (think
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese).  They had shells and elbows.  Both marked gluten-
free.  We haven't tried them yet, but my 8 year old celiac just glows with
pleasure when we find gf stuff without even looking.

For those of you in the Atlanta area, I found these at Harry's Market in East
Cobb, but they were the last 2 boxes left.  I suggest we ask them to carry
them all the time.

Good luck and good health to all.

Wendy
Marietta, GA