From:
Milt Weisman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milt Weisman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:41:33 -0500

Hi friends-
    Thanks very much to the many people who responded to my question regarding the gluten-free status of Sangria.         Basically, everyone told me that Sangria is a combination of red wine and fruit juices. Some folks add brandy, others add ginger ale, and still others add sugar and/or pieces of fruit. I have specific recipes available, and if anyone would like one or two, please contact me.
    In addition, one kind couple told me that they had been told by the wine maker that Boone's Farm Sangria is gluten free.
    Thanks again. It's great to be able to confidently rely on the folks on this terrific list.
Milt
Meherrin, VA