Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:05:14 -0400

Many thanks to those who responded to my question regarding experience
using the NSAID Cataflam (Diclofenac). Here are the responses.....

-One person has taken diclofenac solube tablets (54mg) up to 3 tablets
daily for migraines when needed for up to 2 consecutive days without any
problems.

-Another person said nothing about Cataflam specifically, but said they
took Advil regularly without problems.

-Another said they would take it, as the good outweighs the bad

On the negative side,
-One person said their friend took it for only two days and had really
odd mental feelings, and they wouldn't recommend it for anyone that
might be prone to depression.
-Another said they haven't found any NSAID they could tolerate.

As for myself, I wanted to wait for the responses before trying it, and
by that time I began to see some improvement. So, even though it's
taking a little longer, I've decided to let nature (and some herbal
supplements) run its course. I guess we all have to weight the good
versus the bad as each crisis arises. Thanks again!