From:
J. Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:55:42 EST

Hello List ~

Below is the reply I received from Brown-Haley, makers of Almond Roca and
other confections.  Needless to say, I was very disappointed to find they
dust their lines with wheat flour.  It WAS one of my family's favorite
candies!

J. Wallace
WA  USA

<< Subj:     Re: Almond Roca and Belgium Creme Fudge
 Date:  12/14/99 6:35:49 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  [log in to unmask] (Cheryl Dondlinger)

 Jude,

 Flour salt is salt milled to flour size particles.  yes we do powder our
 lines with a small amount of wheat flour to aid in cutting.  There is no
 gluten in our Belgium Creme Fudge and we do not have a list of product that
 are gluten-free.

 Sincerely,
 Cheryl Dondlinger >>