Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 08:46:15 EST

www.silly-yak.com
****************
The Silly Yak Shirt Company, the original T-shirt company for celiacs,
donates a portion of our proceeds to The Celiac Disease Research Center at Columbia
University. We are dedicated to raising awareness about celiac disease and
other food allergies...look for our exciting, new two color T-shirt coming in
December!

FALL SAVINGS!

SAVE THIS MONTH -

Sporty, High Quality Sweat Shirts...ONLY $19.99!

Gutsy, Powder Blue WHEAT S*CKS T- Shirt...ONLY $12.99

Fabulous Tote Bags...ONLY $15.99

Go to www.silly-yak.com. Just enter the word LISTSERVE in the "where did you
here about us" box, and the savings will be applied to your order!

Thanks for your support and ideas. We are listening!

Best of health to you all,
Peter, Mike and Flo Marino
THE SILLY YAK SHIRT COMPANY
www.silly-yak.com