From:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:19:00 -0700

For the month of September, Mariposa is including one free
bag of biscotti ends & pieces with every online order over
$25!  visit: www.mariposabaking.com

----

Also, our summer recipe contest ended on August 31rst ...
a BIG thank you to all who entered!  We'll be judging recipe
submissions in the month of September and posting our
contest winners and their recipes to our website in early
October.  Please stay tuned ...

----

We look forward to meeting many of you at the Stanford
Celiac Conference in Palo Alto, CA this month.  Mariposa
biscotti and brownies samples will be there to delight in!
To learn more, visit:

http://celiacsprue.org/

Thank you!

Patti