Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:30:44 -0700

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this, but I feel a great confusion/frustration with the "National Celiac Awareness" dates (United States). First we had October. Then they moved it to May, but many people still observe it in October, and now we have September 13th? Don't get me wrong, I love the fact the fight for awareness has created enough buzz that we even have this problem. But, as someone who works in the news biz--and would like to push our station to promoting awareness of this disease--there is no clear time to push it. There's probably not a solution to this problem, which as I said before, may be a good thing, but it's frustrating for me personally.
  Angela Taylor