From:
Merline Gillette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Merline Gillette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:24:36 -0800

Hi Listmates:
I have had severe diarrhea for several months and do not seem to get it to stop.  I have not gone to the doctor since we are in the middle of applying for Long Term Insurance.  I understand if you go to a doctor within 6 mo. of applying they turn you down. So  I was asking for help for all of you wonderful people.
I have tried homopathics, bananas, etc.  Now I am taking Pepto Bismo started today.  Does anyone know how long I can take it.  The bottle says a couple of days I think  I know it can hurt you if you take it too long.  Any ideas?
Also any ideas of something else I can take.  Any information would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Merline