From:
Lynn Rainwater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:37:16 -0600

The quarterly meeting of the San Antonio Celiac Sprue Support Group will
be a pot luck lunch on Saturday, 12 February, from noon to 3 PM at
Covenant Presbyterian Church, 211 Roleto Drive, in San Antonio. This is
in the Castle Hills area, near Loop 410 and Blanco on the north central
side of the city.

We would like to encourage any of you in central and south Texas with
celiac disease or dermatitis herpetiformis to join us. Bring a
gluten-free dish to share, along with a list of ingredients (some of our
members have sensitivities other than gluten); if you use an original
recipe, bring it and we'll share it with others through our newsletter.

If you want to get together with other people who are interested in
helping each other learn more about celiac disease and the gluten-free
diet, this is the place for you. If you would like to come, or have any
questions, please contact Anne Barfield, 210-340-0648, or e-mail:
[log in to unmask] for more information.