From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 22:37:18 -0500

Dear Fellow Listmembers,

I am writing on behalf of my 8 year old daughter.  She asked me to write
after breaking down into tears with the soreness from swollen glands in her
neck.  We are stumped as to the cause.  I think she might be getting gluten
somewhere though I can't for the life of me figure out the source.  She was
totally cleared up for awhile, but now her symptoms have resurfaced.  The
other symptoms are dark circles under eyes, slight rash on face (she has
DH), sore throat, swollen glands in neck and a mouth sore.  No she is not
sick!  She has been exhibiting more of the emotional imbalances that she
used to before going GF.   I try to make sure she has only organic fruit,
veggies, meat and safe baked goods.  She has many other food intolerances
including dairy, egg, beans, sulfites, nitrites, and nitrates. Has anyone
else experienced this and, if so, what did you do about it.  I read on the
archives about someone else experiencing swollen glands, but they did not
elaborate on the subject.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks from a worried mom!

Bev Wahl in Chicago Illinois USA