From:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 17:35:40 -0800

Visit Mariposa this season for fantastic gift
sets, new seasonal savories and traditional
sweets.

Be on the lookout this week for our newest gift
offerings on our website.  We will be expanding
our gift set options soon for Christmas and
Hannukah!  Mariposa gift sets were selected by
Triumph Dining as a Top 10 Gluten-Free Gift
Idea for 2008!

Last month we offered bread cubes for stuffing
and pull-apart rosemary rolls for Thanksgiving
which were both big hits.  We're keeping these
offerings available through the end of the year
so don't miss out on these delicious savories!

Also new to our website this season is our latest
baked good creation, an apple spice "peace cake".
This vegan cake was inspired by "war cakes" of
WWII.  We wanted to create a delicious gluten-free
vegan cake and have a portion of sales go towards
organizations that improve our communities. For
more information, visit:

www.mariposabaking.com/peacecake.html

Mariposa baked goods are artisan-crafted,
gluten-free and perfect for holiday feasts and as
holiday gifts. For more information, visit:

www.mariposabaking.com

Thank you and enjoy your holidays!

Patti

Mariposa Baking Company