From:
Ken Herrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Herrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:06:19 -0500

A summary regarding my inquiry about GF multi vitamins, the number after
the name is the number of respondents who are using the product..

Polyvytamins available in health food stores by Interplexus 1

Freeda Vitamins 5   www.freedavitamins.com

Solgar 2

Twin Labs 2

Now 1

Pioneer(Pioneer Nutritionals.com) 1

Spring Valley 1

Centrum  2

Shaklee 1

www.kirkmanlabs.com 1

Nature Made 3

Polyvytamins 1

I also receive a lengthily response suggesting I don't go with a multi
vitamin because all of them use niacinamide for the niacin source.
Niacinamide in this celiac causes him diarrhea. It is just way too strong
for his system

And he passed on this USDA's database search engine for me:

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/

He also wrote of vitamin B as a stand-alone vitamin.

Overall the response from the list was great. THANKS TO ALL WHO RESPONDED!!!

Peace,
Ken Herrmann

My Web page
http://www.buffalo.edu/~herrmann/KPHs.html