From:
"J. Jochims" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J. Jochims
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2015 07:31:15 -0400

CSA South Jersey meets today, September 13, 2015 in Voorhees, NJ 08043

Meeting will be in The Meeting Place at 500 Cooper Road at the corner of Cooper Road and Centennial Road.
Meeting is for those with Celiac, Non-Celiac gluten sensitivity, those following a gluten free lifestyle, and their supporters. Children are welcome.
Coffee, tea, light snacks will be offered.
Participants will be encouraged to share what GF foods, restaurants, experiences they encountered over the summer break. We will also share news and research info collected from local and internet sources.
This is our first meeting of the season so those wishing to become members should bring their membership dues.
Come share and celebrate Celiac Awareness DAY with us.

CSA South Jersey #9
Celiac Support Association
www.csaceliacs.org
www.celiac9.com