From:
Andrea R Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:47:56 -0400

I came across a reference to a coloring-activity book entitled "Celiac
Disease: Me and the right food choices by Nancy Patin M.A.1988
this guide was self published as her thesis project in Nutrition
education at California state university at Chico (pursued as part of
advanced degree requirement)

The cost was $10 for booklet and instructional guide (for parents?) ages
5-7

It could be ordered  by sending money to Nancy Patin 1115 W. Sacramento
Ave. #155 Chico CA 95926

As this was a long time ago and she probably doesnt live there anymore ,
I was wondering if anybody had seen this publication or knows how to
research and get the info from the University or maybe find Miss Patin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Andrea Howe