From:
David Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:58:08 -0400

Having just come back hungry again from another botched gf meal on
american airlines, I think a diferent approach might be necessary. I was
talking to a stewardess who pointed out that the airlines sub contract
meal preperation to companies like skg,cobbs luftansa and others, It
would be great if the csa and other groups as well as members of the
list could contact these vendor/sub contractors and try to "guide" them
to  make safe correct gf meals..

David in Miami