Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 07:24:04 EST

The following are the responses that I had received.   Now as always, as
everyone states, please read the label first.
Thanks for all your help.   This line is wonderful.

 I contacted "Better than Bullion" and their bullion is indeed gluten
free.   It is also great.   It is not a cube, but sort of a paste that is
made from concentrated stock.   You can find it at:
http://www.superiortouch.com/btb.htm
--
3 emails for   HERBOX brand of bouillon crystals is GF.  It is made by a
major

I have a pamphlet for gluten free foods from Whole Foods dated 2004.  It
lists Shelton's Chicken broth, Pacific Foods Natural chicken broth and
Pacific Foods Organic chicken broth, Hain fat free chicken broth, and
Imagine Organic chicken broth. I would double check to make sure they still
are.

 Ener-G Foods,    Pacific Foods,   Glutino.com