From:
Reuben Bonerath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:12:25 -0400

I received three responses to my post. However, I did not receive an
answer as to whether the tissue Transglutaminase test would indicate celiac
disease if the person being tested was on the celiac diet (avoiding
gluten). My guess is that being on the diet would result in the person
being tested to be just like a non-celiac, and therefore the test would
probably be negative. However, I do not have any facts.