From:
Betty Lockwood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:15:41 EDT

Following my recent posting of the company's reply about what is and isn't
gluten-free, several of you contacted me asking if I was sure the veg. broth
was really gluten-free.  I contacted my friend (yes, at this point I consider
her a friend!) at the company, and received the following reply:

Hi Betty,

Yes, when we changed our broth last year, we specified that it be both
lactose and gluten free.  I have put in a call to our spice company just to
make extra sure.  So, your friends were right, the broth used to contain
gluten, but as of June 2001, it no longer does.  I hope that clears things up
for you.

Thanks again,

Kimberley A. Helouin

So let's all go eat noodles!