Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:44:55 -0500

This is not cheap, but it is a site that has kosher, GF, lactose free, some
sugar free, items.  Of particular interest to our family is the premade
meals which can be taken along to relatives' homes with us to be reheated as
'safe' meals while everyone else eats what was cooked in possibly
contaminated situations.

http://www.tufinit.com/
I do not work with, nor am affiliated with them in any manner, but do find
their items to be of good use (we have used their flats for pizza and focaci
(sp?) in particular).

Sara