From:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:25:42 -0400

Subject:   The next meeting of the Greater Cleveland Celiac Association
                    CSA Chapter #50 will be:

           Sunday, September 17, 2006   at  2:00 PM

  at Parma Community Hospital - in the Nelson Auditorium
 7007 Powers Blvd (off Ridge Rd)  in Parma

 The topic for this meeting will be favorite recipes.
 Please bring you favorite cookbooks to the meeting.

  We will discuss our plans for Celiac Awareness month as well as
  ideas for future meetings!

 *****Please save the following dates:

     October 14th, October 29, November 4th, and Dec 3rd  ...

 Details at the meeting!

 We will also answer any questions anyone has.

  Please e-mail me with any topics
 you would like us to have for future meetings.

 **Please bring your favorite gluten free side dish, salad, or dessert
to share along with 2 dozen copies of the recipe if possible. Please
include any brand names of ingredients, if available, to help those
with multiple sensitivities.

I am looking forward to seeing you Sunday September 17, at Parma Hospital.

Please let me know if you will be able to attend.

  Everyone is welcome!
 We encourage family members-especially of the newly diagnosed to attend.

Please RSVP as soon as possible by e-mail to:

 See you there.

     ~ Cindy
-------
Cindy Koller-Kass