From:
Andrea R Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 16:56:47 -0500

RE: gluten free infoi wrote to king Arthur flour.... to find out about
food items (the sprinkles, flavorings and dried fruit) they sell. here
is their reply.

From: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for the interest in our products!

We are sensitive to the allergy concerns so many of our customers have!

To learn about the possible gluten content of our products, please call
customer service at  800 837 6736 with the item numbers of the products
you are wondering about. Our service reps will be able to check each
item and let you know if it contains gluten.

Happy baking!

Robyn