From:
Peter Andes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Andes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 18:49:14 -0400

Gluten Free: Kid-Friendly  9/26/2007  6pm - 8:30pm
More and more children are being diagnosed with celiac disease and
gluten allergies. In this class you will learn a variety of favorites
the whole family is sure to love. We’ll make pizza, spaghetti and
meatballs, chicken Parmesan, salad dressing, chocolate chip cookies
and more. We’ll also help you prepare the perfect gluten-free lunch
box. You don’t have to be a kid to love this menu!

Call for details: 516-599-2922
http://www.alacartecs.com/
*******
*******