From:
Reesa Zuber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:59:19 -0700

Dear Matthew and group,
        I to will be visiting Memphis in about two weeks only for a day though.
The rest of the trip will be around the southeast US.  I'd be interested in
your information but more than that I want to reassure you that traveling is
easier than I thought it would be.  I just returned from a week long San
Francisco/Oakland trip.  Every meal was eaten out except for what I packed,
cheese, crackers, apples, grapes and JIF.  My traveling partners are very
understanding and let me take the time I need to explain my needs.  I either
go first or last when ordering so the waitperson will remember me!  Likewise
the restuarant personnel are great.  I never lacked for things to eat and
that I found enjoyable.  I know within 5 minutes if I have ingested gluten.
Nary a trace!  Be vigilent but don't let gluten keep you from your travels.
My bottom line is, if in doubt, don't put it in your mouth.  One other
suggestion, if you are in the same hotel for two weeks, order a
refrigerator!!!  When it is convenient travel with a toaster.

Good luck,  Reesa