Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2014 22:39:43 -0600

I'm hoping to relocate to a warmer climate that's closer to my Alabama and
NC family members. If there are any celiacs/gluten intolerants living in
Winston-Salem, I would appreciate your opinion of GF food availability and
restaurants for those of us needing GF entrees.

Also, a bit off topic, do you like the area, medical personnel
availability, ease of getting to know people (including GF people) via
groups or activities?

Finally, I pay 8.8% in food/grocery tax. Does it appear that your grocery
tax will remain steady in the next year or two? Eating food that's so
expensive and adding high taxes is making it impossible for me to stay here.

Any information you might be able to share with me would be greatly
appreciated. I'm hoping to move no later than May/June 2015.

Thanks, so much!

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas