From:
Tabitha Blackman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:01:52 -0500

Thanks to everyone who responded to my Eating Out in the Rockland County NY
and Bergen County NJ Area Inquiry.  I received quite a few recommendations:

McDonalds, Wendys, Boston Market

Outback Steakhouse, Don Pablos, Charlie Brown's Steakhouse

The Iron Horse in Westwood NJ

"If you are looking for a nice restaurant that is a little on the pricey
side, I highly recommend RUGA, 4 Barbara Ln, Oakland, NJ 07436, (201)
337-0813... speak with the head chef... he has a few customers with that
diet <CD>..."

"...best place is Park and Orchard in East Rutherford, they even have gluten
free pasta..."

"I bring my own pasta to the Hilltop <Restaurant in Nyack, NY> and they cook
it for my son and add their marinara or meat sauce.  He loves it."

"Traverson's (a local coffee shop)<in Nyack> fries their eggs on a totally
separate part of the grill from their pancakes, etc... salads are OK too
(egg, tuna, chicken).

"Someone once said that the Hungry Peddler on Knickerbocker Rd. in
Cresskill, NJ was willing to work with you."

Someone suggested Fuddruckers on Rt 4 East in Paramus... "They now have
baked potatoes.  If you go in during an off time maybe you can check out the
burgers."

Thanks again - Tabitha