From:
Marshall Lasky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marshall Lasky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2019 22:08:25 -0400

Hi, all
I have been buying Cante’s GF frozen Ravioli for about 2 years and highly recommend it.

The “Spinach & Cheese Ravioli” are particularly good.  The GF Cheese Ravioli are also good, but we prefer the Spinach.
The ravioli  come in a heavy plastic bag, 12 ounces = 12 pieces,  and require that you supply your own sauce, which I prefer to do.

I have found the Conte’s superior to some other brands of fresh GF ravioli because they are more substantial and hold up much better in boiling water when cooking as well as having a better flavor.

Conte’s also makes a variety of GF pizzas and ready to serve pasta dishes but I have no experience with them, good or bad, since I have not found them in my local markets, only the two Ravioli products.

Marshall Lasky