Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:58:37 EDT

At Gluten-Free Living, we do the kind of investigations suggested by Jim
Freeman in his post. He wrote:

...I think that we should spend more time trying to determine the nature and
source of the strange things that we see in the ingredient lists. That may
take more research, but once we have it we can apply the knowledge to different
foods as we
run into them.

Our recent move uncovered a limited number of issues that we would be happy
to send out as free samples. In fact, it is the issue that contains an article
on yeast. If you would like one, send your postal mailing address to

Ann Whelan, Editor/Publisher
Gluten-Free Living