From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 04:32:48 -0500

May 13, 2003

Thank you so much for your participation in the 2nd International
Walk/Run for Celiac Disease! The following information should be helpful
as you prepare for the event.

Date:   May 17, 2003

Time:   1k begins at 7:30 a.m.
        5k begins at 8:00 a.m.

Exact location: South Shores Park, Mission Bay, San Diego (just east of
Sea World)

Directions:     Take I-5 to Sea World Drive. Go WEST on Sea World Drive
(toward Sea World); follow the signs to South Shores Park and Boat Ramp.
Turn RIGHT toward the boat ramp (toward the bay). You'll see the tables
and expo area just west of the restrooms.

Parking:        Parking is in an adjacent parking lot. It's very close,
so you will most likely be able to get your tee-shirt, bib, and goodie
bag, and go back to your car to leave your goodie bag there.

For me, it's a total rush to be involved in something that helps people
live happier, healthier lives. I hope you share in that satisfaction,
and know how much your support of this event is appreciated, and will
help others.

If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to call Joe
Burns at (858) 573-9254 or me at (858) 395-5421.

Thank you!

Danna Korn