From:
Trina Astor-Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:43:02 -0400

Greetings  ….Please see my recipe for Quick and Easy GF Soda Crackers at

bottom of email.

Well here is the book everyone has been waiting for, the Gluten Free Trina

Health & Nutrition Cookbook with an Encyclopedia of GF foods you can eat!

Answers to the question, Is a Gluten Free Diet Healthy? About Ingredients,

Nutritional values, other allergy/intolerance substitutions plus recipes for

the 1st 2 Stages of the Gluten Free Diet. Also includes, my famous Italian

Bida Bread recipe, makes pizza just like you used to have. Save time and

money, make your own mixes from scratch! see more at www.glutenfreetrina.com

In a recent taste testing at a Canadian Celiac Support Group, Chapter

meeting, with over 50 in attendance, everyone said my gf bread was the best

they had ever tasted!

We have a great Affiliate Program for our e-books, sign up and your

organization can make a 50% commission on sales. This would make a great

fundraiser for your group.  For more information, please email me directly.

Happy Gluten Free Eating,

Trina Astor-Stewart

www.glutenfreetrina.com

Food Section: www.astoriamagazine.com

Free Recipe:

Quick and Easy Soda Crackers,

By: Trina Astor-Stewart -  <http://www.glutenfreetrina.com/>

www.glutenfreetrina.com

Egg Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, Gluten/Wheat Free

Quick and easy to make whenever you like. If you miss having some cheese and

crackers now and then, this is the recipe for you. Kids will love taking

these along to school as a nice healthy snack. The Blond Flax Seeds are

hardly noticed in the final cracker, and add nutrition.

Step One: Grind ½  cup blond flax seeds ( for light looking crackers) in a

coffee grinder until very fine. Mix with ¾  cup cold water in a sauce pan

and gently heat until the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally. Takes

about 1 minute, mixture does not need to come to a boil. Set aside.

Blend well in a separate bowl

1 cup of potato starch ( not the same as potato flour)

1 cup of corn starch (or arrowroot flour)

1/4 cup of potato flour

Reserve 1 cup of this flour mixture to sprinkle on the counter to roll out

the dough, add to cracker dough as needed to make a pliable dough, and save

the rest for another batch.

To the rest of the flour mixture add:

1/2  teaspoon Xanthan Gum

1 teaspoon Baking Soda

¼ teaspoon salt

2 tablespoons sunflower seed oil

2 tablespoons honey

and all of the still slightly warm flax seed mixture. ( about ¾ cup)

Blend all together well, and roll into a ball of dough. Roll out the dough

as thinly as you can, about 1/8th inch thick. Cut into squares, prick with a

fork, sprinkle with salt if desired and bake at 350 F until slightly brown

at edges. Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy the crackers plain or however

you like.

See my 2 newest Gluten Free Cookbooks, at www.glutenfreetrina.com