From:
Troy and Amy Budreau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:13:34 -0600

I've been reading all the things on charcoal grilling and just thought I
would add this--I don't use a charcoal grill, but I still would have
problems with the gas grill and having the grill itself not "clean" (He
marinades everything he grills almost!).  My husband is very good about
putting my meat on a piece of tinfoil and I NEVER have a problem with
anything that we grill.  Just thought this might help some people--
charcoal grills or not!

Amy in Iowa