From:
canan moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 19:49:19 +0000

My blood iron level is very low and need to take supplements.

I have casein intolerance and allergic to lecithin...

Have you ever tried a supplement that helped without side effects?

Whatever I take I have to use a "pure"  version not a combination with other
vitamens or minerals...

Your promt contributions will be very much appreciated!

thanks