Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 21:16:58 +0200

 Hi all.

A new cerael has hit the shelves here, although I'm sure it's not new
in the Western Hemisphere. It's called Fruity Pebbles by Post.

Ingredients are: rice, sugar, partially hydrogenated sunflower oil,
corn syrup, salt, natural flavors (with BHA added to preserve
freshness), red 40, yellow 8, turmeric (for color), blue 1, artificial
vanilla flavor, blue 2.

Then there is a list of added vitamins and minerals.

Does anyone know of its GF status? Sounds too good to be true. My 6
year old is drooling over this but I won't let him have any unless I
get an OK.

They have an 800 number. Would someone be so kind as to call them at:
1-800-POST (7678) since I don't have access to 800 numbers from here.

Thanks. Have a good weekend.

Sharon Marcus