From:
Sandy & Roy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:59:16 -0400

Thank you for all your replies.  The decaf coffee, President's Choice,
Swiss water processed, is brewed, not instant.  Have been drinking it for
over a year and no problems.

I belong to the Canadian Celiac Association, our chapter is the Quinte
Chapter.  One of our members has been eating oatmeal for the past two years
and he says, no problems have occurred.  I have been eating it for the past
5 months, and there don't seem to be any problems, in fact, the added fibre
has been quite beneficial.  It is 6 years since my biopsy, and I have been
GF for all of that time or have sure tried to be.  I know the food rules
vary between Canada and the US, but would still like to hear from anyone
trying to introduce oatmeal back into their diet.  I have been told Oatmeal
may become contaminated by wheat products,during the production processs.
Have been using Quaker Oats.  Perhaps less contamination, I don't know.
Will contact Quaker Oats and see what they say.  Thanks again for all the
messages.  Sandy